- Arrive 15min prior to your appointment, to complete necessary documents.
- Give your therapist feedback, let him/her know if you have any special needs or disabilities so that your
visit is comfortable.
- Know that you are in a professional spa environment and do not expect anything other than
therapeutic or spa services.
- Communicate your preferences during treatment so that therapist can adjust to you.
- Be considerate to yourself and others. For example turn off your cell phone and be mindful of other
- You may relax for a while once a treatment has been completed, but please be aware that the
treatment room needs to be prepared for the next client.
- Do not take food or refreshments to a spa.
- Tipping is not necessary, but would be greatly appreciated.
- Loyalty cards are issued and after your 10th visit you will receive 1 treatment of your choice
- Please notify us of your intention to cancel any appointment 2 hours prior to the appointment.
- Bookings for Saturdays, Sundays, Public Holidays and Siam Treatment Room should be made at least 24
hours prior to avoid disappointment.
- Out Bookings are available Monday to Friday, between 9am and 9pm, 2 hours prior notice required.
- Please supply us with a full and accurate medical history if any, so that we may best meet your needs.
If in doubt please consult with your GP.
Gift Vouchers on Sale!
Thank you for considering Panee Thai Spa! We hope your time with us will meet your highest expectations!
View Larger Map
View Larger Map
|147 Grosvenor||14 Via Ricardia Road|
|Sandton||Richards Bay Ext 7|
|076 667 4339||0606 222 999|
011 463 0136
Monday - Wednesday
09:00 - 21:00
Thursday - Sunday
09:00 - 22:00
Open 7 days a week